Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome!!!

So, I've finally gone and done it...created my very own blog.

Some are probably asking why???

Well...I think it goes along with my deep-seated calling...to affect positive change in as many people as possible with the time I have here in this body, in this life.


At the very least what I would like is for this to be a place where folks can come...read...slow down and think about the "what's" and "why's" of why they do stuff...

As some of you know in my professional life as a trainer I send out a weekly email. In that email occasionally I send on a bit of food for thought...something motivational that I have learned along my own journey. At the moment I am hoping this can be an extention of that...spiritual and motivational...It also allows me to reach a much wider audience.

So that said...I begin.

My first order of business is an awesome run this morning. Think about your own day...

how do you start them??

What do you do for yourself??your inside...that centers you.

Contrary to popular belief...life is NOT just about work...If that is the sole criteria for what you base your life on...then you are really missing so much.

Life is about NOW....It's about each moment...grabbing it...embracing it...the good and the bad...learning from it...feeling emotion.

We are wonderous beings.



No comments:

Post a Comment